About Me

I am not a doctor. Don't sue me. My home remedies were all gotten from the Internet and worked FOR ME. I am hoping that what I have found will help others...but we are all different so please be aware, take precautions and speak to a doctor! I also plan to talk about ways to save money with other home remedies...like cleaning with Vinegar. I am just learning about this stuff and want to share what I learn as I have successes and failures.

Monday, July 30, 2012

About Me and This Blog

Hi!

I am new to blogging...in fact those were my first 5 words ever blogged! The reason I decided to start this blog is because I feel like I spend half my life researching remedies on the Internet for various ailments I have had.  I read the stories of tortured soul after tortured soul.  When I find something that works, I want to shout it from the rooftops!  Since I have no rooftop to shout from I decided this was the next best thing!  If this blog helps even one person, I will be so happy.

I'm not a doctor, so please don't sue me.  I am just a guinea pig for my own ailments...trying to keep my health in check and various smells and rashes under control.  I am not paid by any company. I am not promoting any websites (although I will tell you where I got things, give links where I can and tell you what brand I bought) or anything else.  I am simply letting you know what FINALLY worked for me for various problems.

What I am finding is that the stuff that works best is usually SO MUCH less expensive than what a doctor prescribes (which sometimes doesn't even work!).  And that some of the items I have found work miracles.  The most fun part is that some of the products (like Milk of Magnesia...which is the one I am starting with) are helpful in many ways...and I don't mean just to keep you regular!  LOL  I have a list of a few products that I plan to focus on to see how many things they can help me with.

Please comment.  It is nice to know people are out there reading and maybe getting something from this.

May your life be happy and your ailments short!

Finally......a solution!


No comments:

Post a Comment