About Me

I am not a doctor. Don't sue me. My home remedies were all gotten from the Internet and worked FOR ME. I am hoping that what I have found will help others...but we are all different so please be aware, take precautions and speak to a doctor! I also plan to talk about ways to save money with other home remedies...like cleaning with Vinegar. I am just learning about this stuff and want to share what I learn as I have successes and failures.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stuff That Does NOT Work

Save your money.....I will update this page whenever I come across something I have tried that doesn't work.

Nature's Way Chlorofresh, 90 Softgels:  I ordered this from Amazon.com to see if I could freshen up bad breath and any lingering odors coming from my body...just a general freshening up. I spent about $10 on the bottle. It did NOTHING.  Absolutely NOTHING.

2 comments:

  1. therabreath products...and all the stuff that is there on the online market doesn't work...they just make money....I heard about 3% hydrogen peroxide works well with baking soda. Like u should gargle your mouth with hydrogen peroxide then wash your mouth with paste made of baking soda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad breath Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is a common problem. Bad breath is usually simple and preventable. Dietary factors as well as tobacco and alcohol use may all be factors in causing bad breath. Poor oral hygiene, gum disease, tooth decay, or mouth infections can also be causes of halitosis.

    ReplyDelete